Ivecop 12 is an antiparasitic or anthelminthic medicine used to treat several parasitic diseases like elephantiasis, loiasis, scabies, intestinal strongyloidiasis, onchocerciasis, ascariasis, and many more. Ivermectin, an FDA-approved drug, is the active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) with a strength of 12 mg per tablet of Ivecop-12. Menarini India Pvt Ltd, a well-known and reputed name in the pharmaceutical world, is the manufacturer and producer of this life-saving medicine. Ivecop-12 comes in blister packaging, with only one tablet in one blistered packaged strip. You can take this medicine to neutralize the infection and improve your health.
Mechanism of action of Ivecop-12 tablet
Ivecop-12 alters the parasite’s nerve and muscle functions, leading to death. The drag forces to keep chlorine channels open by binding to glutamate-gated chloride channels leads to an overflow of chlorine ions to the cell membrane resulting in hyper-polarization, causing paralysis and death of the parasite. Hence, it will provide relief from the infection to the patient. This drug also kills and removes all the inactive micro components of the parasite, which may become active later to regenerate the disease.
General guidelines on consumption of Ivecop-12
- Consumers are advised to take medicine at a limit as per recommended dose by the manufacturer, FDA, or doctor.
- Consuming high doses to get the results faster may lead to suffering from side effects of the medicine.
- Usually, one tablet is sufficient enough to deliver the required dose for neutralizing foreign bodies. Still, the amount may vary depending on the illness’s severity and the patient’s medical history. So, patients are advised to visit a doctor for a proper diagnosis to check the severity of the disease. Accordingly, the doctor will prescribe the dose with the frequency of consumption within the appropriate timeline.
- Generally, it will take a few weeks to a couple of months to completely cure the disease. However, treatment duration may be longer depending on the type of illness and severity of the disease. For example, Loiasis treatment usually runs for 6 to 8 months because the drug works on the removal of parasites and their inactive component from the anterior chamber of the eye.
- You should not break, chew, or crush the medicine while taking it. Such a practice may irritate the throat and produce an unpleasant taste in the mouth. Consume the prescribed dose with plenty of water at once and consume additional water as per requirement and comfort.
- Ivermectin is a teratogenic drug, as well as per FDA reports. So, pregnant women should not consume this medicine, especially in the first trimester of pregnancy, because the medication may affect the development of the fetus and may cause several congenital disabilities in the baby.
- Lactating women are advised to consume this medicine with caution or under the surveillance of an expert physician. Ivermectin can pass through the milk to the baby while breastfeeding and may cause several side effects, like skin rashes, stomach upset, and more.
Side effects associated with the consumption of Ivecop-12 tablets
Common side effects that get vanish as the drug starts to be eliminated from the body are-
- Headache and nausea
- Joint pain and muscle pain
- Stomach upset causing diarrhea
- Mild skin rashes and redness
- Serious side effects of which you must inform a doctor are-
- Ocular toxicity causing eye pain, redness in eyes, blurry vision, or vision loss
- Vertigo (a spinning motion), confusion, trouble in body balance, problems in walking, and change in mental state
- Sudden tachycardia causing increased heart rate
- Severe back pain and neck pain
- A light-headed feeling, convulsion (seizure)
Where to buy authentic Ivecop-12 medicine?
Ivermectine4sale.uk is an online medicine selling platform that is most loved and highly recommended by a lot of people because-
- This website only sells high-quality, original, genuine medicines. You will only get the original prescription directly from the manufacturer to your doorstep.
- Prices of medicines are very much lower compared to other online and offline sellers because there are a variety of discount coupons and codes. You can redeem these coupons by following some simple steps and using them on your final bill for the medicines.
- They will deliver your medicine order to your doorsteps within a few days in original and safe packaging condition.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What safety parameters should I follow before using Ivecop-12?
Ivecop-12 is an antiparasitic agent which is employed in the treatment of different parasitic illnesses. You must consult a doctor before consuming this medicine frequently, as it may have some side effects. Dose plays a crucial role in treating the disease, so you must go through a proper diagnosis to determine the correct amount. You should consume the medicine as per the prescription.
- What will happen if I consume an overdose of Ivecop-12?
Overdose of the drug may cause common and severe side effects such as nausea, vomiting, headache, diarrhea, dizziness, loss of alertness, skin allergies, hypotension, seizures, and more. So, it would help if you always consumed the recommended dose to avoid such side effects and to get relief faster.
- Can I buy Ivecop-12 without a prescription?
You can only buy ivermectin tablets with a proper prescription from a doctor because this drug is categorized as a life-saving drug by the FDA and may negatively affect the body if not taken correctly. So, it would help if you got a prescription from a registered doctor to buy this medicine.
- What should I do in case of missing or skipping a dose of Ivecop-12?
If you missed the dose at the scheduled time, then you can cover the dose within 2 hours of delay. Moreover, it would help if you did not cover the amount near the following dose schedule because it may cause overdosing. It would help to inform your doctor about the miss to get better guidance.
- Who is the manufacturer of Ivecop-12 tablets, and how can I buy them?
Menarini India Pvt Ltd produces Ivecop 12 tablets, and they manufacture ivermectin tablets under a valid government manufacturing license. You can buy this medicine directly from Ivermectine4sale.uk website in simple steps.