- VERMACT 6 is an anti-parasitic medication used to treat various parasitic infections, such as strongyloidiasis, ascariasis, and onchocerciasis.
- VERMACT 6 works by killing the parasites that cause these infections.
- Ivermectin should be taken orally, either with or without food, according to a doctor’s instructions.
- VERMACT 6 is available in multiple strengths and dosages.
- Side effects may include nausea, dizziness, headache, diarrhea, abdominal pain and rash.
- It may also interact with certain other medications and substances like alcohol.
- Warnings and precautions should be taken into account when taking VERMACT 6 as it is contraindicated for people with certain medical conditions or allergies.
VERMACT 6 MG (IVERMECTIN)
$30.00 – $230.00
Choose an option
Add to cart
6 To 15 days
Mankind Pharma Ltd
1 Tablet in 1 strip