Iverjohn-6 treats various parasitic illnesses such as Scabies, River blindness disease, filariasis, loiasis, roundworm infection, and tropical eosinophilia. Ivermectin, an FDA-approved drug, is the active pharmaceutical agent (API) with a strength of 6 mg in one tablet of Iverjohn-6. JohnLee Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd, a well-known pharma company, manufactures this medication. One box of Iverjohn-6 tablets contains ten strips, each including ten tablets. The strip packaging type is Alu-Alu. One tablet will deliver a dose of 6 mg of ivermectin.
- The consumer should strictly follow all the guidelines mentioned on the prescription given by a registered doctor before consuming the medicine.
- Do not consume extra dose the recommended dose because the such practice may cause severe side effects.
- As per FDA recommendation or doctor’sdoctor’s advice, a consumer should take the dose at least 60 minutes before or 120 minutes after a meal.
- Do not break, chew, or crush the pill while taking it. Swallow it entirely with a full glass of water and drink extra water if needed.
- A doctor may prescribe the dose at multiple frequencies for a long duration (a few months to a year) based on the illness’sillness’s severity and the patient’s patient’s health. Complete the entire course as prescribed to get rid of the infection effectively.
- Take the dose as per the prescription. Take a missed dose within an hour. Please do not take the missed dose near the schedule of the following amount, as it will cause overdosing and lead to toxicity.
- Do not consume alcoholic beverages because alcohol will boost the adverse effects of ivermectin.
- Store the medicine in a dark and cool place, away from direct sunlight and heat, and under 25 degrees Celsius. Keep ivermectin tablets out of the hands of children.
Pharmacokinetics and working of Iverjohn-6
Iverjohn-6 gets absorbed at a fast rate to a great extent and achieves the peak plasma concentration in just 4 hours. Drug distribution is perfect as it gets distributed rapidly and performs its activity quickly. The drug effectively binds with chlorine channels of muscle or nerve cells which causes musculature paralysis of the parasite and leads to the parasite’s death.
Iverjohn-6 will provide a dual effect by killing adult worms and blocking the release of inactive larvae of a parasite. A single dose can reduce the level of microfilariae within a couple of days in the skin, and it might take a couple of months to remove microfilariae from the anterior chamber of the eyes. Consuming the dose per recommendation will reduce the parasite microorganism level to zero.
Uses of Iverjohn-6
Iverjohn-6 can treat various diseases caused by parasites, such as-
- Onchocerciasis or river blindness- is a tropical parasitic infection caused by Onchocerca volvulus spread through blackflies bites. Ivermectin is the first choice of drug to treat river blindness.
- Strongyloidiasis is an infection caused by threadworms known as Strongyloides stercoralis via contaminated soil. Ivermectin is considered the first choice of drug for threadworm infection.
- Filariasis- a disease spread by mosquitos carrying a causative agent known as wuchereia bancrofti
- Scabies- a skin infection that leads to itching and redness
- Loiasis- an eye infection caused by eye worm- loa loa
- Ascariasis- a common intestinal parasitic illness caused by ingesting food contaminated by the Ascaris parasite
Side effects associated with Ivermectin drug
Some common side effects are-
- Nausea and vomiting
- And mild skin rashes.
- Serious side effects in which a doctor visit is advised are-
- Vision problem due to pain in eyes, puffy eyes, and eye irritation
- Severe skin rashes with intolerable itching and redness
- Loss of alertness, confusion like mental state, and trouble in simple walking
- Tachycardia and difficulties in breathing
- Stomach upset resulting in vomiting and diarrhea due to unpleasant bowel movements.
How to buy Iverjohn-6 tablets?
There are so many platforms that claim to sell original ivermectin tablets, but the most trusted and recommended place is Ivermectine4sale.uk because-
- This website sells only original, genuine, and top-class medicines from the authentic manufacturer.
- You will get medicines at very few prices compared to other sellers who charge unnecessary taxes and duties.
- You can claim several discounts offers and redeem them to get a discount on your final medicine bill.
- Every medicine is listed with its complete details and genuine customer reviews without breaching the original thoughts so that you will know how their treatment is helping people to treat several diseases.
- A 24/7 customer care service is available for assistance to visitors.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to consume Iverjohn-6 pills in parasite infestation?
It is 100% safe to take Iverjohn-6 pills to treat a parasitic disease. It would be best if you took only recommended dose as per FDA or by your doctor to get better results.
Can anyone take Iverjohn 6mg tablets for any parasitic disease?
Iverjohn, a 6mg tablet, is an anti-parasitic drug used for several types of parasitic infections. Still, some guidelines should be followed before consuming the medicine. Pregnant women, breastfeeding women, and children below 12 years of age should not consume ivermectin drug without precaution and consultation from a registered doctor.
What to do if someone faces side effects after consuming Iverjohn-6 medicine?
Some side effects may arise after taking ivermectin tablets, such as headache, dizziness, nausea, and mild skin rashes, which are tolerable and vanishes as the drug starts washing out from the body. Suppose you face severe side effects such as eye irritation, trouble breathing, and seizures. In that case, you must stop using the drug immediately and inform your doctor for further consultation.
How much will it take to completely cure a parasite disease with the help of Iverjohn-6 completely?
The complete cure of any parasite disease depends upon two factors- one is the severity of the disease and the health of the patient, and the other is the dose and frequency of consumption. Based on these factors, it may take 2 to 12 months to cure an illness completely. However, following a doctor-prescribed course and preventive measures in daily life will help a patient recover at a better rate.
There are no reviews yet.